Free Famous Quotes about Love, Dating and Happiness

Funny Dating Quotes

by Wenbin Nah | Thursday, October 16, 2008 in , |

Funny Quotes about Dating

"Dating is pressure and tension.


What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you'll wind up naked at the end of it."

~ Jerry Seinfeld

"Everyone says that looks don't matter, age doesn't matter, money doesn't matter. But i never met a girl yet who has fallen in love with an old ugly man who's broke."
~ Rodney Dangerfield

"I have no self-confidence. When girls say yes, I tell them to think it over."
~ Rodney Dangerfield

"One woman I was dating called and said, 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home."
~ Rodney Dangerfield

"I was on a date with this really hot model. Well, it wasn't really a date date. We just ate dinner and saw a movie. Then the plane landed."
~ Dave Attell

"I was dating a guy for a while because he told me he had an incurable disease. I didn't realize it was stupidity."
~ Gracie Hart

"Odds on meeting a single man: 1 in 23; a cute, single man: 1 in 429; a cute, single, smart man, 1 in 3,245,873; when you look your best, 1 in a billion."
~ Lorna Adler

"I want a man who is kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"
~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

"Whenever I want a really nice meal, I start dating again."
~ Susan Healy

"A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows."
~ Monica Piper

View a related post about Funny Sex Quotes.

You might also be interested in The Professional Bachelor Dating Guide