Free Famous Quotes about Love, Dating and Happiness

B

by Wenbin Nah | Saturday, July 19, 2008 in |

"I don't care what people think. people are stupid."
~ Charles Barkley (Former NBA Basketball star)

"I have never thought of writing for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out; that is the reason why I compose."
~ Ludwig van Beethoven (Famous Composer)

"Genius is only great patience."
~ Buffon (French naturalist, mathematician, & biologist)

"A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success in life."
~ Dr Joyce Brothers (Psychologist)

"You cannot constantly perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself."
~ Dr Joyce Brothers (Psychologist)

"Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones."
~ Philips Brooks

"Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation."
~ Vannevar Bush

"'I can't do it' never yet accomplished anything; 'I will try' has performed wonders."
~ George P. Burnham

"Success is determined by taking the hand you were dealt and utilizing it to the very best of your ability."
~ Ty Boyd

“Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug 10 people at a time!”
~ Drew Barrymore (Actress)

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently."
~ Warren Buffett (CEO, Berkshire Hathaway, philanthropist)

"If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it."
~ George F. Burns (American comedian)

"I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate."
~ George Burns

"There can only be one solution to any problem: a change in attitude and in consciousness."
~ Gregg Braden (pioneer in bridging science and spirituality)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."

~ Robert Byrne (A leading chess player and newspaper columnist)

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
~ Robert Browning


"Forgiveness is almost a selfish act because of its immense benefits to the one who forgives."
~ Lawana Blackwell

"I don’t deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that either."
~ Jack Benny

“Money it turned out, was exactly like sex, you thought of nothing else if you didn't have it and thought of other things if you did.”
~ James Arthur Baldwin

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.”
~ Brendan Behan

“It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.”
~ Matt Barry

“Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says 'You're only interested in one thing, & you can't remember what it is.”
~ Milton Berle

“Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.”
~ Dave Barry

“I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.”

~ Dave Berry

"I don't care what people think. people are stupid."
~ Charles Barkley

"I believe life is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated."
~ Leland Bartlett